At Idea Kraft, we connect people and brands through thoughtful brand and digital experiences. We’ve done this for Guthrie Community Credit Union, the Prevention Coalition of Broome County, and Bing Hots to name a few. We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team and assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will not only be proficient in the latest and greatest techniques and strategies, but they will also have the ability to think strategically and creatively to develop integrated campaigns that blend organic search, PPC, display and remarketing.
Who You Are
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You’re self-motivated, team oriented and value a collaborative approach to creative development.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a drive to create new and fresh content with the end user and client in mind.
- You have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
What You Bring
- You have proven experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or in a similar role.
- You have an excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of work and education experience.
- You have knowledge of tools like SEMRush and Moz.
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to analyze data and make recommendations.
- You have a general knowledge of WordPress and Hubspot.
- You have a BS/BA in marketing or related field.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and manage strategic SEO/SEM campaigns to secure more website traffic, increased conversions and higher search engine rankings through active monitoring and recommendations.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword optimization, image optimization etc.).
- Conduct market and competitive analysis (digital, mobile, social, local) to identify key marketing and customer trends.
- Plan and implement paid search campaigns, track results and present outcomes to clients.
- Evaluate and alter SEO/PPC strategies based on a comprehensive understanding of analytics.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and copywriting skills.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and website updates.
- Work directly with clients to define and build keyword lists based on their business objectives.
- Collaborate with our website development team and copywriters to ensure proper implementation of SEO best practices across all client websites.
If you are interested in joining and growing with a fun, energetic, and creative team, please send your cover letter, resume, examples of your work and availability per week to email@example.com with “Digital Marketing Specialist” and your name in the subject line. We appreciate the interest of all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.