Effective date: January 01, 2019
Holdrege Design, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.idea-kraft.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This Service is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Service, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Holdrege Design, LLC and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Service.
Information Collection And Use
We collect, or reserve the right to collect in the future, several different types of information from and about the users of the Service, including Personal Information, Usage Data, and Tracking and Cookies Data, to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amounts of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. You can learn more how to manage cookies in the Browser Cookies Guide.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Holdrege Design, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service for you
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices
- To notify you about changes to our Service or any other products or services we offer or provide
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support to you, along with information, products or services that you request from us
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Holdrege Design, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about you is among the assets transferred
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
Holdrege Design, LLC may also disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Holdrege Design, LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Holdrege Design, LLC, our customers or others
Security Of Data
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of Personal Information to us or others is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service or otherwise implemented by us.
The security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These Service Providers have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com