Idea Kraft is looking for a Project/Account Manager to support day-to-day client relationship management on the project level.
At Idea Kraft, we connect people and brands through thoughtful design and digital experiences. We’ve done this for NYMAC Regional Genetics Network, the Prevention Coalition of Broome County, and Bing Hots to name a few. We’re searching for a confident and curious Project/Account Manager to join our expanding team. In this role, you’ll manage day-to-day administrative and project management needs across a variety of projects and support best-in-class creative work.
Who You Are
- You’re a problem solver who can confidently tackle challenges big or small.
- You’re motivated by a fast-paced, collaborative environment and love to hustle.
- You have excellent communication skills and a sharp eye for detail.
- You are friendly, professional and comfortable in a client-facing environment.
What You Bring:
- You’re familiar with project management and office tools like Asana, G-Suite, Dropbox, etc, and if not, you’re ready to learn.
- You’re an excellent communicator and have strong writing, editing, and interpersonal skills.
- You can prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have WordPress, SEO, and design/creative project management experience.
- Previous experience as a Project or Account Manager is a plus.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the day-to-day contact and go-to for clients, acting as a liaison between the client and Idea Kraft to coordinate meetings and reviews.
- Develop a strong understanding of client objectives and business strategy and evaluate creative work against them.
- Proactively identify client needs and opportunities to always stay one step ahead, and remain curious about our clients and their ever-changing business worlds.
- Walk clients through our process and clearly explain our strategic POVs to ensure the client always has a solid understanding of why and how Idea Kraft’s work benefits their business.
- Coordinate and manage projects including website builds, integrated campaigns and content creation from the kick-off meeting to final execution.
- Keep organized status documents and notes and know the status of any project, at any time.
- Communicate project requirements and deadlines, procure supporting materials and monitor and follow-up with internal teams to ensure that projects move through the agency in a timely manner.
- Relay appropriate client direction to the creative and web team for project implementation.
- Monitor and communicate deadlines, and flag to management when delivery dates may be in jeopardy.
- Work with Idea Kraft and client teams to make sure that internal and external action items are clearly defined and deliverables are met.
- Keep accounts profitable by tracking and managing scopes of work and budgets and ensuring projects are running as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Advocate for increased budget lines and/or offer creative solutions when client needs exceed scope of work.
- Maintain a positive relationship between Idea Kraft and its clients by offering a consistently positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude when interfacing with clients.
If you are interested in joining and growing with a fun, energetic, and creative team, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Project/Account Manager” and your name in the subject line. We appreciate the interest of all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.