Office Manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, bookkeeping and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as an Office Manager is an advantage. A successful Office Manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (Quickbooks Online, Gmail Suite, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties. Available as a part-time or full-time position.
Ultimately, the Office Manager will ensure the smooth running of the office and help improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
Ideal candidates will have strong design skills, be detail-oriented and have the ability to work within tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously.
- 2+ years of relevant experience as Office Manager/Project Manager is mandatory to be considered
- Experience using QuickBooks Online, Payroll Software, MS Office
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – speaking, listening, courteous, professional
- Analytic, quick-thinking and creative
- Self-starting leader with strong personal initiative
- Experienced at managing multiple tasks
- Creative problem-solving skills and a thirst for knowledge
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
- Monitor office supply levels and re-order as necessary
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Issue invoices to customers
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Follow accounting policies and procedures
- Technical quality assurance for each project
- Ability to keep track of own projects, timings and needed resources in all situations
- Ensure an excellent project workflow and work as a part of team
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, energetic and creative team, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Office Manager in the subject. All applications will be reviewed and if interested you will be contacted.