At Idea Kraft, we connect people and brands through thoughtful brand and digital experiences. We’ve done this for Guthrie Community Credit Union, the Prevention Coalition of Broome County, and Bing Hots to name a few. We’re searching for a confident and curious Front End Web Developer to join our rapidly growing team and build out best-in-class websites and web applications for our clients. This role is available as a full-time position.
Who You Are
- You’re a creative problem solver and WordPress whiz with sharp design skills and even sharper coding chops.
- You’re motivated by a fast-paced, collaborative environment and love to hustle.
- You have excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- You are friendly, professional and comfortable in a client-facing environment.
- You are comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
What You Bring
- You can clearly communicate complex technical concepts and decision making rationale to internal team members and clients.
- You’re an expert in responsive design and mobile optimization.
- You can write high-quality, well documented and maintainable code.
- You’re a pro at on-page SEO, analytics integrations and custom child themes.
- You can confidently squash bugs, implement third-party platform features and import/export CSV databases.
- You’re always up-to-date on the latest industry standards and best practices.
- You have strong graphic design skills and a high degree of skill with Adobe Creative Suite applications.
What You’ll Do
- Create concepts, wireframes and designs that deliver a compelling user experience, drive user behavior and communicate key messaging.
- Build and optimize websites, landing pages, eCommerce solutions and email templates with expert-level HTML and CSS.
- Manage technical quality assurance for all projects.
If you are interested in joining and growing with a fun, energetic, and creative team, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Front End Web Developer” and your name in the subject line. We appreciate the interest of all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.