At Idea Kraft, we connect people and brands through thoughtful brand and digital experiences. We’ve done this for legacy financial institutions, public health campaigns, and car dealerships to name a few. We’re searching for a confident and curious Content Strategist to join our rapidly growing team and help build out best-in-class brands and websites for our clients, while managing Idea Kraft’s content marketing. This role is available as a full-time position.
Who You Are
- You’re a creative problem solver and exceptional storyteller who can confidently tackle challenges big or small.
- You’re motivated by a fast-paced, collaborative environment and love to hustle.
- You have excellent communication skills and a sharp eye for detail.
- You are friendly, professional and comfortable in a client-facing environment.
- You are comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
What You Bring
- You have 5+ years professional experience in content strategy, branding and copywriting, preferably within an agency setting.
- You are proficient at UX writing and SEO strategy.
- You have strong writing skills and command of the English language (grammar, spelling and vocabulary).
- You are an advocate for plain language.
- You can simplify complex concepts to communicate them in a readily understandable format.
- You’re always up-to-date on the latest industry trends and best practices.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in and inform the ideation process.
- Translate audience research and data into meaningful brand messages and actionable content strategies, plans and briefs.
- Audit existing content to make recommendations for engaging users with copy, layout and rich media.
- Write short and long form copy for web, social, email, campaigns, pitch decks, etc. while adhering to brand voice, tone and style requirements and standards.
- Draft, edit, manage and distribute Idea Kraft’s top-of-funnel content marketing (blog, email, social, etc.).
- Analyze content performance across KPIs and provide tactical recommendations for iteration and improvement.
If you are interested in joining and growing with a fun, energetic, and creative team, please send your cover letter, resume, examples of your work and availability per week to email@example.com with “Content Strategist” and your name in the subject line. We appreciate the interest of all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.