We are looking for a Creative Copywriter to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will possess top-notch writing skills; a solid understanding of branding and social/digital media; and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and copywriting and proofreading skills
- Work closely with team members and clients to find correct voice, selling points
- Providing on-time content for development
- Proofreading and approving content prior to production (print, web launch etc.)
- Developing and creating engaging copy for proposals, client pitches and other office promotions
- Collaborate with the client and various teams on projects ranging from web, print collateral, press releases, and social media
- 1-3 years of experience in writing and content development
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communication or Marketing
- Have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality copywriting and concepting within a variety of campaigns and projects
- Have a drive to create new and fresh content with the end user and client in mind
- Must be self-motivated, team oriented, have a collaborative approach to creative development.
- Familiarity and knowledge of Analytics, Tracking, and Social Media Monitoring Tools is a bonus
If you are interested in successfully growing with a fun, energetic, and creative team, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Creative Copywriter in the subject. All applications will be reviewed and if interested you will be contacted.