We are looking for a detail-oriented Junior Graphic Design Intern to work on internal and external projects for a wide range of industries. This internship is unpaid for credit or portfolio. Even though this is a junior level position, it is a high visibility role that will have a significant impact on our client’s brand. You will get excellent hands-on industry experience to expand your portfolio, make connections and jumpstart your career.
What You Will Need:
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas.
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with other designers as well as execute your own visions independently.
- Support visual innovation through research, brainstorming, layouts, and design exploration.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, with discipline in meeting deadlines
- Help build creative assets for print and digital, ranging from newspaper ads to social media posts and logo creation.
- Assist in producing multichannel designs that can be used for digital, web, social media, and print.
*Bonus: Knowledge of video and animation software including After Effects, Premiere, or iMovie.
Please send a resume, cover letter and a few examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.